Bergamo Creattiva Autumn 2020
- Thursday, 01 October 2020
- Friday, 02 October 2020
- Saturday, 03 October 2020
- Sunday, 04 October 2020
Every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
- Standard Ticket: € 11,00 – On-site purchase
- Online Ticket: € 9,00 – Online purchase (available here (link alla pagina “Online Tickets”))
N.B. The only wat to get the reduced-price ticket is though the online purchase. Reduced-price PLUS tickets, Free tickets and Four-days tickets can only be issued at the ticket office.
- Reduced-Price PLUS Ticket: € 7,00 – On-site purchase
– Children between 10 and 13 years of age (children under the age of 9 are entitled to the Free ticket)
– Over 65s
– Groups over 25 people (if arrive by bus, one free ticket for the group leader). Click here for further information about groups
– People with disabilities below 100% and one caregiver (see the Note below)
- Free Ticket
Children up to 9 years old
People with disabilities equal to 100% and one caregiver (see the Note below)
- Four-days Ticket: € 28,00
- Car: € 5,00
- Bus: € 10,00
Groups from disabled reception communities and social rehabilitation communities are required to send an e-mail with the request for facilitate entrance at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 February 2020. It is necessary to specify the day of the visit, the number of guests, the number of accompanists and, in case, the guests’ degree of disability.
The caregiver is entitled to the same ticket of the visitor with disabilities.
Both reductions due to disabilities can only be purchased at the ticket office presenting the appropriate certification.
Visitors are allowed to bring their dogs, provided that it is a small-size and non-aggressive dog. The animal must be led with a leash as well as with a muzzle, if required. The handler must be over 18s and able to autonomously provide for the removal of any dirt. He assumes responsibility towards third parties for any damage to property and/or persons. The exhibitor has the right to ask the visitor with a dog to leave his stand at his sole discretion. In case of a particularly high turnout of visitors, the secretariat can temporarily prohibit entry to dogs, to protect both the animal and the public.
Click here for the detailed dog access regulation. (link al pdf “DOG ACCESS REGULATION”).